Steinel, IS3360 Infrared Motion Detector - Ceiling Mount (White)
Higher, further, faster. Infrared motion detector IS 3360 for indoors and out, ideal for watching over high spaces and large areas, such as multi-storey and underground car parks, installation height up to 4 m, 360° angle of coverage, reach 20 m max. (tangential), large terminal compartment for easy installation, heavy-duty relay for high switching capacity.
IS 3360, the 360° infrared motion detector with a max. reach of 20 m for mounting on ceilings at a height of up to 4 m. With a 360° angle of coverage, 180° angle of aperture and 20 m tangential reach, the IS 3360 infrared motion detector watches over every inch of space in all directions in rooms up to 4 m high. The motion detector is equipped with 3 highly sensitive pyro-sensors. It also comes with a pulse function ('ON' for 2 sec) and automatically memorises ambient brightness in the teach mode. It identifies parallel-connected motion detectors and deactivates their brightness detection capability automatically too.
Light 'ON' / 'OFF' – automatically.
Highly innovative sensors respond to movements and light levels, automatically switching the light 'ON' and 'OFF' again after a preselected time.
- Type: Motion detector
- Dimensions(w x h x d): 95 x 95 x 65 mm
- Sensor type: Passive infrared
- Application: indoors and outdoors
- Installation: Ceiling
- Recommended installation height: 2.50-4.00 m
- max. output (resistive load, incandescent lamp): 2000 W
- max. output (uncorrected, inductive, cos φ = 0.5, e.g. fluorescent lamps): 1000 W
- max. output (series-corrected): 900 W
- max. output (parallel corrected, with C ≤ 45.6 µF): 500 W
- Voltage: 230 - 240 V / 50 Hz (2.5 mm² max.)
- Detection angle: 180° with 90° angle of aperture
- Capability of masking out individual segments: Yes
- Reach: CC000322
- Detection levels: 7
- Response brightness: 2-2000 lx
- Time setting: 5 sec. – 15 min., pulse mode (approx. 2 sec.)
- Manual override: selectable, 4h
- IP rating: IP54
- Protection class: II
- Temperature range: -20-+50 °C