Distribution Boards and Service Enclosures
The ELETRA or Alfanar Modular Enclosures are standard enclosures suitable for mounting various types of DIN-rail switchgear components used for safe and reliable distribution and control.
● Standardized part of independent unit used in construction.
● Standard unit of measurement.
● Made of high quality electro-galvanized steel sheet of up to1.2 mm thickness.
● Matt-Finish polyester powder coated paint in RAL-7035 Light Grey color (other colors also available upon requests).
● Knockouts provided on all sides of the enclosure.
● Adjustable rail mounting assembly made of electro galvanized steel (painting also can be done).
● Designed for indoor (IP41/NEMA 1) applications
● Complies with IEC and NEMA Standards
● Wider enclosure offers ease or wiring and move heat dissipation.
● The hinges can be fixed in the opposite side to change the door opening direction.
● Flush and Surface mounted designs
● Knockouts for cable entry are provided on Top, Bottom of the Enclosure.
● Available from 1 row up to 6 rows.
● Each row capable of accepting 16 DIN rail modules.
● Generous Neutral & Earth terminals.
● Polycarbonate supports for Neutral & Earth bar fixing.
● Door with transparent sheet available
● Door with cam type Key-lock available.
● 12 module ranges is available on request.
The Modular Enclosure is suitable for-
Service voltage : 415/240/120 VAC
Rated Insulation Voltage : 600 VAC
Frequency : 50/60 Hz
Ambient Temperature : 50 ° C
Indoor IP 41 applications
The ELETRA or alfanar Service Box Enclosures are designed to house various types of electrical switchgear and control gear assemblies to suit a variety of electrical installations in commercial and light industrial premises.
• Made of high quality electro-galvanized steel sheet of 1.6 -2.0 mm thickness.
• Matt finished polyester powder coated paint in RAL -7035 light gray color.
• Colors also available on request.
• Studs provided in box and cover for protective sealing.
• Machine formed gasket on door ensures better water proof protection.
• Available in double door construction for width more than 1000mm. IP 65